• Contribution to the National Development and Social Fund
– Main Applicant: €650,000
– Spouse: €25,000
– Each child below the age of 18: €25,000
– Each unmarried child between the age of 18 and 25: €50,000
– Each dependent parent above the age of 55: €50,000
• A commitment to retain a residence in Malta either through the purchase of property, for which the minimum value must exceed €350,000, or through the leasing of property, for which the minimum annual rent must exceed €16,000, and to maintain this property for a period of at least five years from the date of purchase or lease.
• A commitment to invest €150,000 in stocks, bonds, debentures, special purpose vehicles or other instruments as identified by Identity Malta and to maintain this investment for a minimum period of five years.
• Proof of residence in Malta for a period of 12 months prior to the grant of the certificate of naturalization.
• Each applicant is to be covered by a global health insurance policy (min. € 50,000).
Due Diligence Fees:
– Main Applicant: €7,500
– Spouse: €5,000
– For each unmarried child aged between the ages of 13 and 18: €3,000
– For each unmarried dependent child aged between 18 and 26: €5,000
– For each dependent parent aged 55 or over: €5,000
Professional fees: quoted on a case by case basis depending on the number of dependents included in your application
– Passport: €500 per person
– Bank charges: €200 per application
Maltese citizens have visa-free or visa on arrival access to 166 countries and territories worldwide.