Available Citizenship Programs for Peru

Peruvian Citizenship

Peru’s nationality law permits foreigners holding two consecutive years of legal residency in Peru to apply for naturalization.

Upon arrival to Lima, our local immigration law office will assist you step-by-step through the Peruvian residency application process*.

*Completion of the Peruvian residency application requires generally only seven (7) days.

Upon departing Peru, all clients will have their new Peruvian residency cards in-hand.

Following 24-months of government processing, clients can return to Lima a 2nd time to be naturalized as Peruvian citizens and receive their new citizenship documents and Peruvian passport.

Peru Welcomes All Nationalities

And as for Middle Eastern nationals who are often prohibited from applying for other 2nd passport programs, Peru has proven itself to be very welcoming to foreigners for both tourism and immigration!

Peru has welcomed many immigrants from Asia, the Middle East and Europe over the past 100+ years. In fact, East Asians alone make up 3% of Peru’s current population (mostly Chinese and Japanese), with another 1-2% being India or Pakistan-born, and with other large immigrant populations from the Middle East (mostly Syria, Lebanon and Palestine) and from Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, etc).

Peruvian Passport

As of June 2015, Peruvian nationals are now given visa-free travel to the European Union (EU), making its passport the most economical option in the entire offshore industry!

Schedule of Payments

The total program cost for Peruvian residency and citizenship can vary due to document processing charges for immigration (embassy legalizing) and due diligence costs.

25% of the total program cost is due to complete all required documentation processing for Peruvian immigration, with a subsequent 25% due for Peruvian residency. Following 24-months of Peruvian residency, the remaining 50% is due for Peruvian naturalization (citizenship and passport issuance).

LET’S GET STARTED

We’re here to help answer your questions. Our experts are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your residence and citizenship options.

We take great pride in using our expertise for you and look forward to hearing from you.

NAME

EMAIL

PHONE

COUNTRY

NUMBER OF FAMILY APPLICANTS

AGES OF FAMILY APPLICANTS

JURISDICTIONS OF INTEREST

 USA - Requires minimum investment of $500,000 or $1,000,000 (depending on area)
 St. Kitts & Nevis - Requires minimum investment of $250,000 to $400,000
 Antigua & Barbuda - Requires minimum investment of $250,000 to $400,000
 Dominica - Starting at $135,000 for one applicant
 Cyprus - Requires minimum investment of €2,500,00 to €5,000,000
 Malta - Requires minimum investment of approximately €1,150,000
 Peru

Notes