The Citizenship by Investment Program of St. Kitts & Nevis was established in 1984 and is the longest-standing and most respected citizenship-by-investment initiative in the world. Since its conception, the government has maintained high standards and has avoided scandals that have embroiled other, now defunct, citizenship programs around the globe.
Available Citizenship Programs for Saint Kitts and Nevis
Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Sandy Bank Bay Resident – St. Kitts
Christophe Harbour – Island of St. Kitts
The Citizenship Program of Saint Christopher and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) was established in 1984 and requires applicants to make an economic contribution to the country. In exchange, they and their families are granted full citizenship.
To qualify for citizenship, the applicant must make either an investment of at least $400,000 in one of the government approved real estate developments or alternatively make a contribution to the country’s public charity, the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF), starting from $250,000.
Regulations regarding citizenship-by-investment in Saint Kitts and Nevis are contained in Part II, Section 3 (5) of the Citizenship Act, 1984.
Option 1: SIDF Donation (USD)
Option 2: Real Estate (USD)
Government Due Diligence Fees
(Fees are non-refundable and are
due upon submission of application
to the Citizenship-by-Investment Unit)
• $7,500 principal applicant
• $4,000 each qualified dependent 16+
(Investment is due upon official
approval in principle from the
• $250,000 single applicant
• $300,000 applicant with up to 3 dependents
• $350,000 applicant with up to 5 dependents
• $450,000 applicant with up to 6 dependents
• $50,000 for any additional dependent between
18-25 and parent over 65
Minimum $400,000 investment in approved
real estate projects. Real Estate can be sold after
five years to any subsequent buyer for citizenship.
Government Application Fees
(Fees are due upon approval in
All Government Fees are included in the above costs.
In addition to the real estate investment paid to the
Developer, the following Government Fees are Applicable:
• $50,000 principal applicant
• $25,000 spouse
• $25,000 per dependent under 18
• $50,000 per dependent 18+ but under 25
• $50,000 per dependent parent over 65
Professional fees are extra and will vary depending on the number of dependents included in your application.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship and Passport Benefits
When you acquire citizenship under the Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship program, you and your family enjoy full citizenship for life, which can be passed on to future generations by descent.
Dual citizenship is permitted in Saint Kitts and Nevis, and the acquisition of Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship is not reported to other countries.
You have the right to take up residence in Saint Kitts and Nevis as well as in most of the CARICOM member countries at any time and for any length of time.
You are not liable for taxation, even if you decide to reside in Saint Kitts and Nevis as there are no direct personal taxes whatsoever.
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens have visa-free (dark green) or visa on arrival (light green) access to 132 countries and territories worldwide, including visa-free travel to the European Union (EU), the United Kingdom, and to Canada.
How to Proceed
Following private consultation and payment of a retainer fee, a complete set of required forms as well as an application guide will be sent to you by courier. All courier charges are included in our fees.
Required Documents for Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
-Required from each applicant, including children:
• Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2).
• Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of an HIV test (an HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship, including children). The HIV test results must be not older than three months.
• Certified copy of your current passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number and issuing country.
• Certified copy of your current national identity card(s).
• Six original passport-size photos of yourself taken within the past six months.
• Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
• Original police certificate(s) from country of citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there)
and from any country where you have lived more than one year over the past 10 years. Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time you submit your application.
-Required documents from main applicant:
• Investment Confirmation / Escrow Agreement (Form C4-S or C4-R) and confirmation of funds having been wired to an escrow account. Also, in the case of Form C4-R, a copy of the executed real estate contract.
• One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than six months.
• One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than six months.
-Required documents, only if applicable, i.e. married couple:
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if applicable).
• Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable).
LET’S GET STARTED
We’re here to help answer your questions. Our experts are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your residence and citizenship options.
We take great pride in using our expertise for you and look forward to hearing from you.